Pathways to Peace, Inc.
Do you or someone you love suffer from an eating disorder?
Eating Disorders can become a chronic, debilitating, and potentially life-threatening condition if not identified and treated early.
Treatment is available…Recovery is possible.
Warning Signs of an Eating Disorder:
- Binge-eating and/or self-induced vomiting
- Frequent trips to the bathroom following meals
- Use of diet pills, laxatives, enemas
- Food restriction, avoidance, or starvation
- Dramatic weight loss in a short period of time
- Preoccupation with weight loss
- Amenorrhea, swollen glands, slowed heart rate
- Dizziness, hair loss, hiding body shape or size
- Unusual food ritual
- Distorted body image
Pathways to Peace Inc. in Lake Mary, Florida provides specialized treatment for eating disorders including:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Body Image Problems
- Exercise Addiction
- ARFID (Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder)
- Atypical Anorexia
Pathways to Peace offers individual therapy, family education, support, and therapy as well as consultation and referrals.
Call today for an evaluation.... 407-867-1368